Apply the Rules & Regulations
We do We comply to Rules & Regulations is our best strength. We regularly take training, follow continuous professional development, observe and practice these. We comply with the British Council’s good practice guidance for educational agents and principles of the London Statement.
The “London statement”
The “London statement” says the principles are based on an underlying ethical framework of:
- • Integrity – Being straightforward and honest in all professional and business dealings.
- • Objectivity – Not allowing professional judgment to be compromised by bias or conflict of interest.
- • Professional competence and due care – Maintaining professional knowledge and professional service, and acting diligently.
- • Transparency – Declaring conflicts of interest to all clients, especially when service fees are charged to both the education provider and the prospective student.
- • Confidentiality – Respecting and preserving the confidentiality of personal information acquired and not releasing such information to third parties without proper authority.
- • Professional behavior – Acting in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and dealing with clients competently, diligently and fairly.
- • Professionalism and purpose – Acting in a manner that will serve the interests of clients and the wider society even at the expense of self-interest.
The seven principles say agents and consultants should:
- • Practise responsible business ethics.
- • Provide current, accurate and honest information in an ethical manner.
- • Develop transparent business relationships with students and providers through the use of written agreements.
- • Protect the interests of minors.
- • Provide up-to-date information that enables international students to make informed choices when selecting which agent or consultant to employ.
- • Act professionally.
- • Work with destination countries and providers to raise ethical standards and best practices.