- About Us
- اختر وجهتك الدراسية
- Our Services
- Training Courses
Study In Cyprus
Why Study in Cyprus
- Affordable Tuition Fee: Universities in Cyprus provide quality education at quite affordable cost than most other parts of Europe.
- Study in a safe and friendly environment: The environment is safe and friendly. Compared to most parts of Europe, the crime rate in Cyprus is reasonably low. No wonder many tourists keep going there for holidays again and again.
- Lower cost of living and study than other European countries: Living, eating and transport in Cyprus is much cheaper as compared to other European countries. Cyprus offer very affordable living conditions for students.
- No IELTS/TOEFL is required: Cracking the IELTS/TOEFL Tests are the major hurdle for many students in their way to study abroad. Fortunately, Cyprus allows students to come and study with their education providers without imposing condition to clear any language test. There is no form of descrimination.
- Quality Education Provider: Cyprus education providers allow quality education at international standards in English. Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs serving all interests are provided to the students. Currently, thousands of international students from various countries are studying in Cyprus. In this way, students enjoy additional advantage of learning in a multicultural environment. World class standard of Education with Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities are provided.
- Easier Study Visa Requirements: Getting a visa to Cyprus as a student is not very difficult. Just have the right documents and you will not be refused. You can contact us for more information.
- Work Rights on Student Visa: Students are allowed to work 20 hours week on student visa. And, after study, students get post study work visa to get international work experience.
- Pleasant climate and beautiful beaches: Cyprus has one of the best beaches in the world. With its warm, dry summers and mild winters Cyprus is a Pleasant place to stay.
- Cyprus officially named the Republic of Cyprus, is located in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
- The country of Cyprus is divided into two separate parts, the North and the South. The southern part is called the Independent Republic of Cyprus or Greek Cyprus. The northern area is called the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Each year, Cyprus receives an average of forty (40) days of rainfall total and more than three hundred (300) days of sunshine. Cyprus is famous for its sunshine.
- Cyprus won its first Olympic medal at the 2012 Olympics in London. The medal was won by Pavlos Kontides.
- The capital city of Cyprus is Nicosia.
- Cyprus is home to the world’s oldest wine brand. It dates back at least five thousand (5,000) years and has a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
The University of Nicosia at a Glance
*The largest university in Cyprus
*The largest university in Southern Europe that teaches primarily in English
*Ranked among the top 801-1000 universities in the world, according to the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2021
*Ranked among the top 301-400 universities in the world in the subject area of Business and Economics, according to the 2021 Times Higher Education (THE) World Rankings by Subject
12,500+ students from over 100 countries
Why Study at UNIC
1. Located in Cyprus – The ideal study destination
2. Internationally ranked – Strong testament to UNIC’s quality and its growing international reputation
3. A smart investment for your future – Comparative advantage in the total cost of attendance relative to peer universities
4. The largest English speaking university in Southern Europe – 100+ programmes of study at the Bachelor, Master and Doctorate level
5. A comprehensive student experience – A rich student experience at a vibrant campus
6. Preparation for a global career
7. Admissions procedure – Pre-arrival advising and continuous support
Why Study in Nicosia
Nicosia: A university city – Popular destination for over 20,000 university students has something of interest for everyone
Ranked as the Top Small City in Europe for human capital and lifestyle, ahead of Cambridge, Oxford and Geneva (Financial Times 2018/19)
Terrific student life and a multicultural community that boasts tens of thousands of students from over 120 countries
Global or Regional Leading University in Multiple Areas
Ranked among the top 301-400 universities in the world in the subject area of Business and
Economics, according to the 2021 THE World Rankings by Subject
World-leading department in Blockchain education
One of the leading departments in Accounting in the region
First and largest Medical School in Cyprus
A pioneering partnership with St George’s, University of London
Sciences and Engineering
Student involvement in cutting-edge research such as Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Artificial
Intelligence and Virtual Reality
Humanities and Social Sciences
Pioneering faculty research in Virtual Reality, Graphic Communication and Art
Internationally recognised curriculum in Psychology meeting the requirements of European
(EuroPsy) American (APA), and British (BPS) guidelines
Law and International Relations
One of the leading departments in the world on Eastern Mediterranean issues
Internationally unique, offering comparative legal education
Law programme is offered in a unique configuration of separate common law, continental law,
and mixed law perspectives
University of Nicosia
*Energy, Oil and Gas Management
*Management Information Systems
*Tourism, Leisure, and Events Management
** ** Average yearly admission fees 9120 Euros
*Dance ** Avrey yearly admission fees 10090 Euros
*Music ** Avrey yearly admission fees 9720 Euros
* Digital Communications and Mass Media
*English Language and Literature
*Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing
** ** Average yearly admission fees 9120 Euros
*Medicine (Doctor of Medicine, MD) The tuition is €18,000 for each of the first 3 years and €22,000 for each of the remaining 3 years.
*Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) The tuition is € 30.000.
*In cooperation with St George’s University of London The tuition is € 30.000.
*Civil and Environmental Engineering
* Oil and Gas Engineering
** ** Avrey yearly admission fees 9420 Euros